Friday, January 14, 2011

Maybelline; PULSE PERFECTION, Vibrating Mascara

I think what attracts people to try this mascara is the fact that it vibrates and I thought that this product was going to be great because of the "vibrating" feature. But not a fan of this.


The vibrating wand is pretty cool, but doesn't do anything extraordinary when it comes to applying the mascara. It has a rubber brush. Application is not as easy as a regular wand. You have to hold while pressing the button.
                                                                My natural lashes..

                                                              My lashes are short...

Reasons Why I don't like this mascara..
..... Watery formula....Does clump...(it clumps so much)... Vibrating or not, it clumps soo much....Slow drying....My lashes are short and quite strong but the weight of this mascara ruined the curl and made them look straight.

                                                                I applied one coat..








I've used the mascara with and without the vibration and it doesn't seem to do much. Just to use it up, I've been adding this as a second coat to any other mascara I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment