Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks



I personally like Revlon cosmetics in general. When I heard  all the hype in beauty community about the colorburst line, I bought this lipsticks to try.The packaging is nice.the formulation is smooth and feel nice on the lips, but the color fades after 20-30 minutes ( reapplying to me is not a problem ).

Soft Nude(070) with flash
                                                without flash

Soft nude has a peachy pink beige undertone. It doesn't give my lips that "concealer" look. But I don't like the color on its own on my lips. I needed to have some kind of light pink or peach lip gloss over top. Overall I like this color but this is not the perfect nude lipstick for me.

                                                     Blush (035) without flash

Blush is more of a brownish pink.I don't see myself grabbing this often because this lipstick is the exact same shade as my lips but better effect.0_0


                                               Sweet Tart (090) Lip butter (with flash)


                                                   with flash

                                                   without flash

Sweet Tart is bright almost neon medium pink. This is very hydrating and buttery. This is really pigmented for something that's marketed as a tinted lip balm. I love the formulation but I'm not terribly fond of the color.

Overall I love the Colorburst line and I will purchase other shades that compliment my skintone.

xoxo
Myla




2 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for dropping by my blog. ^_^
    btw, about your question. I bought the "Joy Fashion teasing comb" at Metro Ayala here in Cebu. It can be found in the ladies department, in the hair accessories section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Hollie I've been reading your blog for quite some time now, i enjoy reading blog from my fellow cebuanos =_=. Thank you for the reply it means a lot. Btw way i follow you hope you follow me back. tnx

    ReplyDelete