Thursday, January 13, 2011

NYX; TEA ROSE LIPSTICK

Ever since I started watching "Beauty Gurus" on YouTube, I"ve been wanting to try from the NYX Cosmetics, i've heard good things about their eye shadows, lip liner, jumbo eye pencils, lip gloss and of course there Round Lipsticks. But it is not available in my country...then i bumped into Christine's sitehttp://vanitygirlshop.multiply.com/ were she sells NYX, ELF etc....that's the start of me =) buying products from her....hehehehe

After hearing all the rave reviews on YouTube I got the NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose. This is one of my two first lipstick from NYX. I'm glad I choose this color, you want to know WHY????






                                                       Stawberry Milk and Tea Rose




Because this lipstick suit my skintone. I find it really make my lips standout. It is brighter than my natutral lip color. Tea Rose is a matte rosy pink, it is suitable for daytime wear, and is more wearable. The formula is great, it is very pigmented, very creamy and glides right on easily. Has an amazing staying power, by the end of the day the color is still there.



All in all I LOVE LOVE this lipstick. There's no doubt that TEA ROSE  is one of the famous NYX Round lipsticks.

I Highly highly recommend this shade..>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment