Saturday, January 8, 2011

SPAN Moisturizing Clear Foundation

This liquid foundation from THEFACESHOP feels like I have abolutely no foundation on. Squeeze bottle of liquid for convenience.I applied this with my fingers and I only need two peasized amount to cover my face. This foundation blend so slightly and beautifully for a light foundation finish. This feels like I don't have any foundation on >_< and leaves a very flawless finish.


                                                  My shade is in NB 23(Natural Beige).


It maybe best to pair it with concealer for any major areas that you need to cover. I set this with Mybelline Clear Smmoth extra in Nude Beige(02).
The color range on this product 'isnt great (there are only 3 shades in the collection)
No spf.
Matte to powdery finish.
Where to buy? In any Faceshop Store.
How much? 600+
Will I recomment? Yes, especially for those person who want a medium coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment