Friday, January 7, 2011

"OUT OF THE BOX"

Hello everyone, I know you will think with the title itself that this is about a gift hehehe but actually it's me trying a new thing, being a blogger. I've been reading blogs for almost a year since I started watching make-up gurus in YouTube. I'm crossing my fingers with this...woot woot >_<


To start with this blogging thing ^_^.. ...I want to review a product that I used for quiet sometime now.The Elianto Baked Eyeshadows.





OLIVE GREEN




SMOKY GRAY
BRONZY BROWM


 

This shadows are very pigmented. I prefer putting a base before applying this e/s to make it more vibrant. This silky powder e/s can be apply either in dry for sheer make-up or wet for absolute dramatic long lasting wear.

SWATCHES

Where to buy? I bought mine in SM Cebu.
How much? 100/pc it was discounted.
Will you purchase again? No, I will not purchase the same color but i will buy other colors and I want to try there baked blushes.
Will I recommend this? Difinitely^_^

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment